Aylesham Community Trust Grants.
Aylesham Community Trust have been awarding grants for over twelve years and have helped over 65 voluntary organisations complete projects that benefit local communities.
The Trust awards up to £500 maximum.
The Trust has awarded over £139,000 of grants since 2006.
Grant Process for Aylesham Community Trust Grants.
Please read the following terms and conditions to ascertain eligibility.
- The Trustees of ADCWT will be responsible for the approval of grants.
- The grants will cover capital costs of purchasing items and some project costs only. Grant applications for organisation revenue support (i.e. overhead costs) will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are a Non-Government Organisation and that they have a full and active Governance Committee, Constitution and a Bank Account in the organisation’s name.
- All applicants will be required to provide the Trust with evidence of the funds that they have at their disposal. This may include the provision of accounts and or bank account statements as requested by The Trust.
- The target areas for the grants are those of the Kent Coalfield Communities of
- Mill Hill
- The maximum grant available is £500.
- Applicants that can demonstrate that they can bring match funding of 25% or more for the total project budget are especially welcomed.
- The application form is available from the Trust website.
- The Application year will begin on April 1st and grants will be allocated at Trustee meetings throughout the year until the grant pot has been fully allocated.
- Any awarded grants must be claimed by the 1st March of the following year by receipt of paid invoices.
- Any grant offers will expire on the 31st March of the following year. Please note it will not be possible to draw down a grant if this deadline is not met.
- Grants will only be paid into the Applicant Bank Account as specified in the application form and once all other Grant requirements of the Trust have been met.
- The proof of expenditure should be both receipts of items purchased and any photographic evidence of the project delivered.
- Members of The Trust may request to visit completed projects for monitoring purposes.
Please contact us by email email@example.com or call 01304 842826 if you would like an application form.